Thanks for stopping by our page! Here on the Home page is this, the Task Force Missions and a brief history of our awesome organization. There is a little history, as with most large organizations, they don't just happen and become great overnight!
Happy reading and if you have any questions about Task Force 68 or you are interested in becoming a member of our wonderful organization, feel free to send one of our senior staff members an email or visit their team sites if you're interested in getting together with one of our teams to play with us sometime.
If you have a business and would like us to advertise for you, please contact the Task Force Staff for further information.
General, Task Force 68
The Missions of Task Force 68 is the following:
1. Ensure that all players under Task Force 68 are having fun!
2. Ensure that new players learn as much as they can to succeed on and off the field!
3. Help to develop training programs, teach paintball teamwork and help motivate new teams when they first form or if they've been a team for awhile!
4. Create an organization that will effectively help the sport of paintball in a positive way by teaching the safe and fun way to play, create a competitive and friendly atmosphere and motivate all players to become better and to help teach them how to teach their friends.
5. Coordinate between the teams of the Task Force to go to events, get to know contacts within the sport and to help spread the word about Scenario Paintball, Woodsball and MIL-SIM Paintball.
Task Force 68 was started in April of 2008 and consisted of two teams wanting to become better paintballers as a team and to make the sport, in general, better for everyone. It was first called the Phoenix Coalition, based on the founding team, Phoenix Company, and was based out of Smyrna, Tennessee. As time passed, the organization started to gain popularity and gain more and more teams. At one point, the Phoenix Coalition was up to 11 teams and had 4 teams pending membership, which is really good considering it isn't set in one specific region. However, the senior leaders of the organization decided to do some re-vamping. The senior staff decided to reorganize our the coalition and set-up everything in the beginning instead of having to continuously make changes throughout the year, each year. By doing so, some of the teams left and we gained several in their place. We have also opened the organization to letting individual players join. To this date, we have been to numerous events throughout the East Coast and Southeast, continuously searching for and recruiting teams that have the same or similar goals we have: to teach paintball excellence, to help teams stay together, to make the sport more team-oriented again and have fun on the field the honest and safe way! If you or your team feel as though you can contribute to our rapidly growing organziation, please visit our "Contact Us" page and let us know why you or your team would be an asset to Task Force 68.
Phoenix Coalition changed its name to Task Force 68 in July 2008.
Task Force 68 officially became recognized as TF68 Expeditionary Forces, effective 01 July 2010.
The founding members of Task Force 68 are Colt Dickerson (Phoenix Company), Wes Carey (Team Sparta), Travis Curry (Grim Reapers - KY), Charles Cole (Team Sparta) and Joe Hood (Phoenix Company).